Don't miss out on the QR code of this blog!
Potential uses of QR codes in the classroom:
1. Fill-in-the-gaps activity with audio encrypted in the QR code.
2. It can be involved to provide clues so that students complete reading comprehension tasks.
3. It can be used to generate descriptions of pictures or processes and add it next to them.
4. It can be added to students' handouts with links to Youtube videos for postlesson reviews.
5. The teacher can include a QR code to a full-color picture in a handout instead of printing it in black & white.
A sample of a QR code integrated activity: Back to the future day